Ondiamo in the City
An introductory summer camp evening program in the GTA. Join us for an immersive experience and participate in fun, engaging fun activities with your family.
OUR CAMP-STYLE EVENTS IN THE GTA:
Ondiamo in the City is a 1 hour and 15 minute evening event in Toronto for adults and children. We help introduce kids to the camp atmosphere, while providing fun, screen-free, end of day camp-style activities which encourage being present together.
Next Event in Toronto:
Ondiamo: Evening Program In The City
7:45pm-9pm on November 9th, 2023
North Toronto Community Centre
A Camp-Style Evening Program in Toronto
Summer camp is too much fun to be confined to just one season or location. Ondiamo In The City brings the spirit of camp into to the city with a 1 hour and 15 minute camp-style evening program in Toronto. It’s intended for family groups of adults and children between 4-16. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This event is a unique and engaging way to experience the camp environment year round, without having to send your kids away to a new place. We focus on the development of community, healthy off-screen activity, and overall mindfulness and well-being. The evening will include some calming “end of day” practices such as deep breathing, and light stretching.
- Summer camp lovers of all ages
- Families looking for off-screen time together
- New Canadians looking to experience camp
- Parents who want to introduce their kids to camp
Who’s Invited and FAQ’s
Our camp events are appropriate for adults (parents, grandparents and extended family) of all ages and although we accept children of all ages our programs are best suited for children ages 4-16 (many families may choose to bring children under 2 as the site is stroller friendly).
- Will food be provided? No, but feel free to bring your own snacks.
- When is the start time? 7:45pm!
- Can I bring my dog? Please leave your furry friends at home.
- Do I have to sign up? Yes, please register for each event.
- Will anyone else be there? Multiple families are welcome.
- How do I get there? Please transport yourself to the event. North Toronto Community centre is easily accessible by TTC or car. Parking is available for $1 per hour.